Thursday, June 24, 2010

A passion for fashion

Okay so I have been extremely busy this summer! The dress is still on hold until I have the time to finish it. Hopefully I can get a sewing machine this year so they will start to move along much more quickly. haha Today I was in class and thinking about some new styles and I am really excited because I have a few new ideas that I think people will really like!
Anyways, these last few months have been hectic and a few new changes in my life as well. I can definitely tell that God is leading me in a new direction, one I should have realized years ago. Fashion. I'm really starting to realize how much I really love and enjoy it. It's a great way to express myself and who I am to other people. I'm not so much of a sewer, but I'm learning. My dreams of being a family therapist are still strong and I'm going to get there and succeed with that, but whose to say I can't have another passion in my life.

Other than clothes ;) things are going well. I applied for a new job/internship that would be a great experience for me. So, cross your fingers that I get it! One more glorious egg in my basket of busy, haha but it would be sooooo worth it!

Well, I'm off to work, then back to another LONG night of studying Geology :( MIZ. Thank God for coffee :)

2 comments:

  1. hi tham!!! i am keeping my fingers, toes, and legs crossed for you! i hope you get this job/internship!..and then you can call me with your experiences there...the funny ones, and then we will laugh. :)
    p.s. you need a new background. haha! shabbyblogs.com is good. muchos loveos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I got the job! I start this Thursday and I can't wait. One of the guys who interviewed me said that he has been working there 6 years and he loves it because it is never the same everyday.
    I will check out that website. I could def. use an update. ha. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete